If you have a talented employee or crew/team that meets the criteria for either award, you are invited to submit your nomination today!
NOMINATE AN INDIVIDUAL OR CREW/TEAM TODAY! (Awards Program Deadline: December 15, 2020)
We're pleased to introduce the SEMNLA Awards program! This unique awards program focuses on safety and culture and was established to provide our members with a way of rewarding the outstanding actions of an individual employee or their entire crew/team.
The Safety Award recognizes an individual or crew that has done one (or more) of the following:
o Demonstrated safety precautions that prevented a serious accident,
o Demonstrated a courageous reaction to an emergency situation,
o Taught a fellow crew member how to do something in a safer way,
o Is aware of and practices your company’s safety program.
The Culture Award recognizes an individual or crew that has done one (or more) of the following:
o Has demonstrated professionalism on the job/in the workplace,
o Has demonstrated excellent customer service,
o Has shown pride in their work and strives to meet or exceed your clients’ expectations,
o Places a strong focus on teamwork, communication, and collaboration.
– These awards are for the 2020 season (which includes both the white and the green seasons).
– Nominations must be submitted by the SEMNLA member firm.
– The deadline for entry is December 15, 2020.
– The applicant must meet the criteria for the award they are being nominated for.
– Recipients will be presented with an award during the SEMNLA Annual Meeting at the 2021 Great Lakes Trade Exposition.
To nominate your crew/team or an individual in your firm for either award, CLICK HERE.